In Search of a New Model for Government-Social Enterprise Collaboration, 6 Jan 2012, in the Stanford Social Innovation Review by K Sree Kumar, CEO of Intellicap, a rising Indian management consulting firm that specializes in microfinance.
I'm Michael Belinsky, a recent MPP graduate from Harvard Kennedy School. I am interested in economics, public policy and social enterprise. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New York expands its pay-for-success program
- Op-ed in the Stanford Social Innovation Review about the advances made by social enterprise in 2013
- Op-ed in Pioneer’s Post about the NY State SIB
- I’m published in the Guardian about development impact bonds
- New York State announced $13.5 million 5.5-year social impact bond to reduce recidivism
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.